Current and Emerging Treatment Options for Genitourinary Cancers (Prostate Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma and Urothelial Carcinoma)
This virtual live webcast will cover topics on the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with genitourinary cancers (prostate cancer, renal cell carcinoma and urothelial carcinoma).
Date and Time
- Friday, June 12, 2020 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
- Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners — maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- Nurses — 2.0 contact hours.
- Pharmacists – Maximum of 2.0 contact hours (0.20 CEUs) knowledge-based credits
- All other health care professionals completing this course will be issued a statement of participation.
Nizar M. Tannir, MD
Professor and Chair ad interim, Ransom Horne, Jr. Professor in Cancer Research, Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Robert Motzer, MD
Attending Physician, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Professor of Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY
Amado J Zurita, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology | Division of Cancer Medicine, Houston, TX
Joaquim Bellmunt, MD, PhD
Director, Bladder Cancer Program, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA